Moyeri Wrasse (rare) conditioned and Zoas

ca2or

Yes I will ship.

Moyeri Wrasse $125 conditioned to eat frozen. From what I read, these are rare. I can't find them online

Bam Bam $30 for 10 to 12 polyps
Gobstoppers $20 for 3 polyps
Lunar Eclipse $30 for 8 to 10 polyps
Purple Hornets $30 for 7 polyps

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Off topic, but where-abouts in Oregon did you move to? Just curious. My family and I will be moving up north within the year. Somewhere between northern CA and Southern WA. Just wondering what availability is like up there?

ca2or

apparently I've been giving away my zoas if people will pay this amount
I've given away hundreds and hundreds in corals. I run share the love posts for local clubs wherever I go. Typically I do either give it away or simply feed it to my CC starfish tbh cause it's easier than selling it. He's eaten hundreds in Zoas by now too. To me the Bam Bams are the ones I won't budge on since I never see them anymore and the frag has more polyps than I am listing. Not a ton more but more. Truth be told the Bam Bams are the only ones that I won't feed to my starfish out of these. The rest of them I will feed in a few days if they don't move.

I'm negotiable, mostly when picked up in groups. I would do a package of just the Zoas for less than what each is listed for. Not with the Wrasse though. That price is set, it's already $125 less than I do see it posted for.

ca2or

All frags were fed to the cc today. Only ones kept were the Bam Bams.

So Bam Bams and the Wrasse are still available