Plate coral question

I've had this plate now for 8 months. Sometimes it gets super puffy like this. Looks like it's going to freaking explode lol. Is this a good thing? anyone know why it's doing that?

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

I have been told two things. it being puffy means it's doing well or I have also been told that it inflates bc it's trying to move. In my humble opinion i think if it's puffy it's good to go. That's a **** nice plate btw.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thanks guys I was just concerned. It puffs up here and there but when I saw it touching the glass and my blastos made me wonder if that was normal

Puffy and inflated is good. It means it's happy. When plates die keep the skeleton around as babies will sprout from it and you just pop them off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

DPal

I love blastos! Do you have a picture of your Blasto collections? And about the plate spawning babies from dead skeleton, I also read that it is true. It also seems dying blastos do the same thing. So I’ve kept a few blastos skeletons in hopes they come back.

Titanwerx

Premium Member
Supporter
Man tepatalk keeps cutting my posts, not posting everything I type lol, anyway I had a plate that I took off a rock and the rock kept popping up new ones aevery time!

I love blastos! Do you have a picture of your Blasto collections? And about the plate spawning babies from dead skeleton, I also read that it is true. It also seems dying blastos do the same thing. So Ive kept a few blastos skeletons in hopes they come back.
I've lost blastos kept the skeletons for a while but they didn't come back

dontavo27

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
My Tank Build
[MENTION=10145]mmarro22[/MENTION] I’ve heard of people turning them upside down for the plate die, then the skeleton will eventually start spitting out baby’s.

dontavo27

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
My Tank Build
@mmarro2 you can also frag your plate in 4, just as long as you leave a piece of mouth on each frag, it will regrow and take shape of a plate.

Latest posts