User Tag List

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Contributing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Name
    Orbel
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,583
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default New algae Reactor

    Got the reactor for free now hope it works good. Slowly going to dial down the flow to find the perfect flow.

    Was going to use it for biopellet a bit after I finish my NOPOx I will switch it to biopellets


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Premium Member Zoarder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Name
    Noah
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    10,593
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by orbela View Post
    Got the reactor for free now hope it works good. Slowly going to dial down the flow to find the perfect flow.

    Was going to use it for biopellet a bit after I finish my NOPOx I will switch it to biopellets


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Be careful, a guy did the same and cracked the reactor due to hot leds

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    __________________________________________________ _______
    150G Lemar, 55G sump, BubbleKing Supermarin 250, Aquamaxx Bio Pellets;Carbon;GFO reactors, Tunze ATO, Ecotech Radions (x3); 4-48"T5 hybrid, Mp40s (x2), Full Apex with dual Ph probes, 1 eb8, 2dc8. MTC PROCAL Calcium Reactor, Korallin Calcium Reactor 1502.

  3. #3
    Contributing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Name
    Orbel
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,583
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoarder View Post
    Be careful, a guy did the same and cracked the reactor due to hot leds

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the heads up I

  4. #4
    Contributing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Name
    Orbel
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,583
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoarder View Post
    Be careful, a guy did the same and cracked the reactor due to hot leds

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    So I checked my LED and the LED are really cool no heat at all emitting. I have the Current USA led

  5. Likes Zoarder liked this post
  6. #5
    Premium Member russ13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Name
    Russell
    Location
    murrieta
    Posts
    2,259
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I really like this idea. Do you think it will add much heat to the tank? I’m guessing it would be minimal.

  7. #6
    Contributing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Name
    Orbel
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,583
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by russ13 View Post
    I really like this idea. Do you think it will add much heat to the tank? I’m guessing it would be minimal.
    I checked the LED didn

  8. #7
    Contributing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Name
    Orbel
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,583
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I checked the LED don

  9. #8
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Name
    Amro
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    35
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thats pretty cool. Just a modified two little fishies it seems. I have one of those lying around looking to be put to good use.

  10. #9
    Contributing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Name
    Orbel
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,583
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quantumfuzz View Post
    Thats pretty cool. Just a modified two little fishies it seems. I have one of those lying around looking to be put to good use.
    You should they are great and versatile.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #10
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Name
    Charlie
    Location
    IRVINE
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Do you have a link to the led strip you used? I'm doing the same thing but with some cheap leds I found on amazon.. now I'm worried it might crack.

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •