Reefnreptiles 9 gallon peninsula

In the process of setting up a new tank and decided now is the perfect time to start a build thread. This tank is being set up in my girlfriends dorm, so im keeping it simple and easy for our convenience. Im planning to make it soft coral dominant with some lps.

10/15/17
Tank cleared up! Some of the liverock had palys and a baby duncan head on it, and everything is opened up. The pods, feather dusters, and barnacles from the liverock are also doing great. Tomorrow i will be adding a hermit crab or two and snails to help out with the inevitable diatom bloom that is to come

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just out of curiosity what reptiles do you have ??/ i myself have 2 frilled dragons, 2 jackson chameleons, a hunduran albino milk snake, and leopard tortoise, useto also have 2 ackies, and a 5 foot tegu.

Very nice. Any plans for fish?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Don't really want to think about it since its such a small tank lol. I already have a purple firefish ill add when im sure its cycled, and maybe a pair of clowns or a yasha goby paired with a pistol.

Just out of curiosity what reptiles do you have ??/ i myself have 2 frilled dragons, 2 jackson chameleons, a hunduran albino milk snake, and leopard tortoise, useto also have 2 ackies, and a 5 foot tegu.
Wow nice collection im jealous. I breed Jacksons and have a pair of green basilisks im working on. Im trying to get my hands on some sailfin dragons also

i wow nice, i actually just sold some of my Chameleons babies. I really want to get my a Green tree or blue tree monitor. will provably be after my Frills pass a way do. ( long time from now )

Small dilemma, I found out her dorm only allows freshwater tanks, and inspection is Wednesday. Im gunna take out the cardinal and acclimate three mollies to saltwater, and add fake plants. Undercover reef pics coming shortly

Small dilemma, I found out her dorm only allows freshwater tanks, and inspection is Wednesday. Im gunna take out the cardinal and acclimate three mollies to saltwater, and add fake plants. Undercover reef pics coming shortly

Do they even know the difference?

i wow nice, i actually just sold some of my Chameleons babies. I really want to get my a Green tree or blue tree monitor. will provably be after my Frills pass a way do. ( long time from now )
How much do you sell the baby chameleons? And what type?

Latest posts