Controller Question

I been looking into controller for the future. My option are GHL proflux, Apex, and Digital Aquatics Archon. Do people have experience with them?
Seems Archon is a good deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

solitude127

Instant Ocean User
Supporter
Featured Reef
2020 POTM
seems you get the most support with Apex. I switched from DA to Neptune years ago because of the ease of online viewing but I think with Archon, that has been solved.

seems you get the most support with Apex. I switched from DA to Neptune years ago because of the ease of online viewing but I think with Archon, that has been solved.
So would you go back with Archon?
I like it because everything is in one box now no modules
Also GHL

solitude127

Instant Ocean User
Supporter
Featured Reef
2020 POTM
So would you go back with Archon?
I like it because everything is in one box now no modules
Also GHL

no, definitely not. I like the Apex and I like the fact that they're always coming out with new modules. DA works well I'm sure but they always seem to be a little behind as far as technology. I don't have any experience with GHL but all that I've read, they're a solid product. Cost more as well.

russ13

Premium Member
Supporter
I had the apex and loved it. it Was easy to setup and there customer support is outstanding. I will never own another tank that doesn’t have a controller on it

no, definitely not. I like the Apex and I like the fact that they're always coming out with new modules. DA works well I'm sure but they always seem to be a little behind as far as technology. I don't have any experience with GHL but all that I've read, they're a solid product. Cost more as well.
GHL is actually cheaper $50

Apex support beats DA support by far. I have been using Neptune products for about 20 years and have been very happy.