SCA Rimless Starfire 50 w/Stand & Sump for your 4ft Aquarium/Stand

Not sure if anyone would be down but let's see. I know there was someone on here recently who wanted to downsize. I don't like this Cubish shape, much prefer a longer tank. This is what I've got to trade:
Brand new in box SCA 50 Starfire Rimless Aquarium. 24x24x20 10mm glass. Includes Bulkheads and return plumbing.
White MDF stand for it(used 3 months). Glass 3 chamber sump it comes with(used 3 months). This setup retails for $699.

This is what I'm looking for in trade:
Drilled and reef ready 48"x?x16-20" nothing taller than 20", depth is not as important but no 55 gallon standard please. Good common sizes would be a 60 gallon standard, 75 gallon standard, 100-112 shallow.
Rimless preferred. Starfire preferred. The main thing is it needs to be all in excellent condition with no scratches or damage.
Stand for it, preferably white or brown. Sump would be nice but not necessary.

Let me know what you have and all the details including pics please. If what you want to trade is off higher value I will consider adding cash on top. Thanks

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Let me know what you find! I'm looking for the same. Long shallow tank. I may end up having to buy something since I've been asking and looking around as well.

If you end up buying new, maybe we can try to get some kind of discount together.

JOSE CASAS

Premium Member
Supporter
I have a brand new leemar 48x30x16 rimless shallow tank. It has one 1 1/2 drilled hole for drain and one 3/4 hole drilled for return. Selling it if you are still lookng for a tank hit me up.

I have a brand new leemar 48x30x16 rimless shallow tank. It has one 1 1/2 drilled hole for drain and one 3/4 hole drilled for return. Selling it if you are still lookng for a tank hit me up.
This is a trade thread, I'm looking for a trade? Do you want to trade? :)

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

This is still available for trade only. In the OP, I mentioned that the deal included a brand new tank. This is no longer the case, the tank is currently running, but still in great condition. I'm looking to trade for a reef ready 4 ft tank and stand that is also in good condition and free of scratches. I may also consider a 3ft setup. Thanks.

Latest posts