Ich in my new first fishes? HELP!!!

Are you not reading our responses fully? You keep asking the same question over and over. Read our responses and follow our instructions!
The reason he stated that is because the whole copper regimen was already verbosely expressed in detail and your question stood in the ignorance of those responses.

No one here WANTS to be upset, but when a followuo question, does that, the response is warranted.
I have learned over the years, that there is only so much you can say or help a fellow reefers with certain issue, before you say screw it let them learn the hard way and be done with it.

I have learned over the years, that there is only so much you can say or help a fellow reefers with certain issue, before you say screw it let them learn the hard way and be done with it.
Agreed because they want to manipulate the question to try and get the response they are looking for.

Bryancls

Wow we are really going away from the real topic here. Im really surprised. I tought Im not gonna respond on this sudden outburst.

Im new --> I asked question --> I tried to understand what other hobbyist are saying --> I tried to get some conversation.... "period" I dont have to explain myself here. Responses are still embedded here, I might over read it or I might planned to read it later, this is not the only thing I do everyday... chill out.

as an old saying goes: " When you give dont expect anything back"

I still find all this an exaggerated reactions. "Read our responses and follow our instructions!" You just don't order people like that especially if you're not the one giving food on his table.

Now can we talk about fish and be positive from now on? I have fish and tank to treat.

I now understand the process and solution that I will be doing with this problem after reading all your responses and understanding the lifecycle of this parasite. Thanks everyone for the advice and will go on from here.

peace out!

Cliff notes:

Don't treat a display tank with a chemical unless your plan is to nuke it.

Always use a separate hospital/quarantine tank for treating FISH ONLY with chemicals. Don't ever put rock in there, live or dead, and instead, use only schedule 40+ grade pvc or abs couplings and pipes so that your fish have a manner of refuge. Plastic decorations are technically ok, but sort of an obsolete and expensive means for a hospital/qt tank.

Treating your whole dt if all its fishly inhabitants seem to be suffering from the same ailment is fine, AS LONG AS YOUR TREATMENT WILL NOT NUKE THE ENTIRE TANK. (SEE ABOVE).
-otherwise, just treat the garlic/vitamin c/good food/lots of water changes and increased filtration approach.

Your affected tank/organism is NEVER in the clear of any parasite/infection until 8 weeks after the last infection. There are variations to this timeline per organism/parasite, but no one will argue that 8 weeks is tye generally accepted period for quarantine.

Latest posts