What do you guys put in your media basket? IM Nuvo 20

sjet

I have a IM Nuvo 20. I've been reading around, people say don't use sponge it's a nitrate factory, don't use carbon zoas don't like it, don't use bio media your sand and live rock is enough. So what exactly do people put back there? LoL

I have a IM Nuvo 20. I've been reading around, people say don't use sponge it's a nitrate factory, don't use carbon zoas don't like it, don't use bio media your sand and live rock is enough. So what exactly do people put back there? LoL
I have a Nuvo 40. I don't use caddy baskets, I use filter socks with a polyfiber pad on top. The only other thing I use is chemi pure, that's it. Keep it simple! If it ain't beoken, don't try and fix it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Jjskye

Filter floss and thats it. Aquaforest zeo, carbon and GFO in a reactor. Aquaforest pro bio s, np pro and Vinegar dosing handles nitrates and PO4.

xxg0dzxx

When I had my nuvo I upgraded to IM media baskets. I used polyfilter and filled them up with marine pure balls. I dont personally like the stock socks. Then I bought the IM magnetic light and started a small chaeto fuge inside of one of the baskets.

Latest posts