Hello everyone

Hey guys and gals!

My name is Jacob. I'm new to the forum but I've been keeping fish for the last few years. Decided I would join a forum and introduce myself.

Currently living in the small town of Calimesa. But lived in so cal. My whole life. Right now I have 3 tanks running in my house and a 4th tank waiting in the garage to be set up. 2 of the tanks are set up for fresh water, a 30 gallon and a 100 gallon. Both have been set up for a couple years and it's how I started getting into the hobby. I'm actually trying to sell both tanks, since I have another tank on standby. If interested pm me and I can give you more info.

Then for my saltwater tank, I currently have a 200 gallon tall acrylic. (Will also sell this one once my other tank is up and running). The tank is 60x36x24 I think. It's a nice tank just too tall for what I need it for. But it's stocked with a hand full of blue chromis, naso tang, yellow tang, vaminigi tang, koran angel (need to sell), coral beauty, zebra eel, two orange anthias, diamond goby, twin spot wrasse, 12 line wrasse, doty back, 2 clowns, a couple of bubble tips, a metallic foxface, clown trigger, squirrel fish, and maybe a couple others I can't remember. No corals due to my angel, the reason I'll probably sell him. The tank is filtered with a eshopps ecd sump, along with a large chiller. Check out my pictures.

So I'm getting ready to set up a 220 gl. Glass aquarium 72Lx30Dx24H with a nicer stand hood and large 80gl sump. The tank will be lighted with 3 radion xr30 pro's and 2 radion xr30 lights. Pump will be a ecotech vectra L1 pump. I wish I knew who the tank and sump were made by. But there's no markings. Super excited to get this set up and maybe start keeping some reef. Once it's set up I'll be ready to sell my 200 acrylic tank...

Anyway, I'm happy to introduce myself and any tips or advice on my new tank setup are gladly welcomed. If your interested in any of my tanks please let me know. I do need help with figuring put how to program my lights and pump if anyone wouldn't mind. Thanks

This is my 200 gallon
20171012_192720.jpg

This is my 100 gallon
20171119_112042.jpg

This is my 30 gallon
20171119_112009.jpg

Attachments

Welcome bro! I’m just getting back into the forums. Tons of info here. U gonna start a build thread when u start setting up the other tank?

Welcome to the forum, Jacob, and thanks for sharing your tanks. What made you decide to sell the freshwater ones, though? Is it getting to be too much?

-Kamran
Yeah it's a little much. And since I went to salt, I haven't added anything new to the tanks. And then the big kicker, my wife won't let me set up my new 220gl until I sell the others....

Latest posts