California Aquarium in Reseda

I recently moved up from OC where there are a lot of lfs with good coral selections (2 guys coral, Amazing Aquarium and Reefs, etc..) so was looking for a good store with a focus on unique corals. One of my colleagues highly recommended California aquarium and I have been going to them ever since. By far the BEST lfs in the area by far and I checked out all the stores in the area.

Both Elliott and Austin are amazing. Very friendly and knowledgeable. They also offer very good prices as well. You can definitely find some rare and unique corals here (all the fancy named corals from JB to walt disney to those jason fox ones). Corals are definitely their focus, although there is a small selection of fish. They said that if I am looking for anything in particular, they can always get in asap. This past week I was looking to add some PJ cardinals and they got it in for me within a few days.

also quick note, if you visit first time, their store is kind of hard to find. Best advice I saw from a yelp review is to enter from Hart street since that gate is usually open.

Latest posts