Tapatalk test

summertt

This is a test thread from Tapatalk, just want to confirm if this message will be cut off.........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tapatalk always cuts off after a couple lines or sentences usually. Im hoping if i make this comment long enough, it will do it. LOL but seriously. People pay for this app. Its ridiculous

Smite

Premium Member
Supporter
2020 POTM
Quote someone. That seems to be the major problem with most cut off messages

theMerchant

Premium Member
Supporter
Quote someone. That seems to be the major problem with most cut off messages
I think the other problem is some members have issues posting pictures. I was thinking there might be a problem with different versions of eithe TT or the forum sw.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

theMerchant

Premium Member
Supporter
I think the other problem is some members have issues posting pictures. I was thinking there might be a problem with different versions of eithe TT or the forum sw.

Btw , shouldnt this be under a different section ?

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
hey guys thanks for these threads. Ill send them all over to tapatalk to see if they can help me get this resolved

summertt

Access your community with the free Tapatalk Mobile app for iOS and Android. Your group is also mobile web optimized (mobile responsive) and has Google AMP support to maximize your exposure to the search engines. We pay special attention to Google SEO to make sure your site consistently ranks high in search so you can get more traffic and users.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

summertt

TEST. Access your community with the free Tapatalk Mobile app for iOS and Android. Your group is also mobile web optimized (mobile responsive) and has Google AMP support to maximize your exposure to the search engines. We pay special attention to Google SEO to make sure your site consistently ranks high in search so you can get more traffic and users.

summertt

Access your community with the free Tapatalk Mobile app for iOS and Android. Your group is also mobile web optimized (mobile responsive) and has Google AMP support to maximize your exposure to the search engines. We pay special attention to Google SEO to make sure your site consistently ranks high in search so you can get more traffic and users.
TAPATALK

Sent from my XT1063 using Tapatalk

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
Those having issues have you updated to the latest tapatalk version on your phone? This seem to have fix my issue of messages getting cut off.

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
TAPATALK

Sent from my XT1063 using Tapatalk
Summertt is from tapatalk and trying to replicate the issue. Anybody who is having this problem, can you state your tapatalk version and whether this happens all the time or intermittently? Also posting pictures seems to be an issue for all as well?

My Tank Build
I have noticed that when I use an apostrophe anything after the apostrophe gets cut of. I am on 7.0.2 Tapatalk

Like so
I am on 7.0.2 Tapatalk

And now combining I am

I

Latest posts