Ocean Aquatics Grand Opening in Redlands This Saturday

Ocean Aquatics is having their Grand Opening in Redlands this Saturday.

I stopped by yesterday in time to witness their storefront tank being delivered. Talked to Ken, one of the owners there, for a long time.

I like what he has in mind for the store and am looking forward to making this a regular hang. He's open to having frag swaps at his place too.

Check out their facebook page for more info but this Saturday, they'll be having their grand opening with KCAL there and a local Mexican restaurant having samples.

Should be good deals and giveaways going on.

IMG_2345.jpg
IMG_2346.jpg

Oh, and he hooked me up with that check valve union I've been looking for!

834 tri city center drive
Redlands, California 92374

I've been in a few times since they had a soft opening in October. I think it's going to be a pretty cool store.

834 tri city center drive
Redlands, California 92374

I've been in a few times since they had a soft opening in October. I think it's going to be a pretty cool store.
Beautiful store opening.

Cobalt aquatics rep is the showing off their new heating controller and lights as well as their nutrition lines.

Sent from my 1+3t

I just wanted to add that Ive been here twice now. They apparently treat with PraziPro and copper. Im not 100% sure that its possible to do that effectively when you are always adding new fish into a system, but probably better than nothing? They had some fish that you dont always see...Scribbled Angel, Crosshatch Trigger pair, MultiColor Angels, Sohal Tangs, Purple Tangs. Not a huge coral selection but a nice variety. All looked good. I had them grab me a Regal Angel and Potters Angel. Ken was sick but even ailing seems like a good guy. His wife was very nice as well. Will see how those Angels do...Im in Indio, so kind of a drive, but this could become my somewhat local go-to place.

cflores3

New to the hobbie and this is the only place I go for livestock. So far, a few months in, all my fish have been healthy—scribbled angel, Midas Benny, puffer and just ordered a gold flake angel. Nice guys with healthy livestock-they also pricematch for dry goods