Hello SoCaliReefs!

maus42

Hello to everyone here at SoCaliReefs. We're a new store lcoated in San Diego specializing in coral- namely directly importing coral oursevles from Jakarta and the indo-pacific region.

We're preparing to move in to our new permanent facility October 1st off Mira Mesa blvd, but we already have a nice selection of coral being held while we wait. In the next few posts I'll give a stock list and post some pictures of our corals and prices. Until we've moved into our new facility on the 1st we're open pretty much from 11am to 9pm every day, we simply ask that you call before you come on down so we can make sure we're there to let you in :)

We're currently located at 12806 Via Caballo Rojo, San Diego, Ca. 92129. And the phone number is 858.229.8379.

If you have any questions post here, send a pm, call, or even me at smaus@saltwaterimports.com

maus42

5" BLUE ZOOs COLONY. Hundreds of true blues, NOT faded or kinda blue, TRUE BLUES: $225 You could split them up with friends too!

maus42

Rainbow Acan Enchinata colony, around 4": $95

Other acan colonies ranging from $45-$65

Mac Inger

This weekend im coming over : ) have to take my new bike on a little longer trip. Want a couple of those blastos i think

maus42

This weekend im coming over : ) have to take my new bike on a little longer trip. Want a couple of those blastos i think
I posted just a small sampling of the blastos we have on hand- we have around 20 colonies right now.

Hope to see you around this weekend!

Last edited:
Welcome to SoCali!!! Thanks for the pic's. Is your shipping flat rate or depends on order? From the look's of things I will be buying stuff from you guy's.

maus42

Welcome to SoCali!!! Thanks for the pic's. Is your shipping flat rate or depends on order? From the look's of things I will be buying stuff from you guy's.
Shipping is $45 for the first coral and $5 each additional coral.