LPS @ The Reef in Anaheim

So... Couple of weeks ago, The Reef in Anaheim got a couple boxes trans shipped. The stuff was AMAZING!! Rainbow Welsos, Pink and Red Gonis, Rainbow Blastos and a bunch more. He was selling the stuff REDICULOUSLY cheap. He basically told me he would rather sell it cheap than sit on it. Basically your normal fresh water mom and pop with one wall of salt water fish and corals. He doesn't do sticks, but the LPS stuff he has a bunch, and is a go to for me to find hidden gems.
Based on his last shipment, I have high hopes for this round, 3 boxes that come in tomorrow (Sunday 12/10) and should be ready by Monday.
The guy he is getting them from is a guy that was the go to for a number of years who is back selling in the area again.
If you are looking for some crazy cheap stunner LPS, I would swing buy and take a look. I know I will be.
Not sure of the exact address, but his store is in the back of the shopping center on the Northeast corner of St.College and LaPalma in Anaheim. Just off the 91 fwy...
Oh, and in case you are interested, be also sells live black worms. I get them from him every week to keep my CBB fat and happy...

Smite

Premium Member
Supporter
2020 POTM
I used to go there years back for all my FW livestock. Always had hard to find dwarf plecos. I'll have to drop in one of these days.

Latest posts