Whats your Favorite cuc for keeping rocks algae free?

Just thinking of stocking up on more clean up crew, wanted to see what everyone fave rock cleaners are? My ceriths don't do the greatest job.Its just regular algae nothing intense. Also tank is open so can't be any escapeeeeese!!!!

What about some algae eating fish? Like a lawnmower blenny, or a tail spot. I have a tail spot & rainford goby who do an incredible job of keeping everything at bay, always grazing on the algea. Of course I only have a 30g currently, what did you down grade to again?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

So i downgraded to a 50 and have in the last month moved up into 100g. I love all the algae grazing fish, but those lawnmower bennies get mean! I'v never had a tailspot bleny but maybe ill try one. Of corse id like to avoid the qt thing thats why I'm asking about cuc.
What about some algae eating fish? Like a lawnmower blenny, or a tail spot. I have a tail spot & rainford goby who do an incredible job of keeping everything at bay, always grazing on the algea. Of course I only have a 30g currently, what did you down grade to again?

I;m gunna try and find a tailspot, even if its just for the cool demeanor. Ive never had one didn't know that they work a lot like lawnmower bennies!
Oh yeah, that..... I've never tried that but maybe one day

I;m gunna try and find a tailspot, even if its just for the cool demeanor. Ive never had one didn't know that they work a lot like lawnmower bennies!
I think Ellis has them in stock and they are pretty cheap. Rain ford are my favorite they mostly filter the sand from my experience

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Halloween Urchin if you have the room mine keeps my rocks super clean the only down fall is that they knock over corals that are not glued down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts