New value frag tank at americanreefs everything in this tank $10-$20 up to 60% off

Hi everyone I have had a lot of requests lately to add a value priced frag tank to my shop. So this week I was busy fragging some stuff up to get ready for the new frag tank. We are open every SUNDAY FROM 12-5 Located at 357 N Sheridan St Suite 112 Corona CA 92880. Everything in this frag tank is priced $10-$20 nothing above $20. There are roughly 500 frags to choose from in this frag tank. The corals range from zoas and paly's including 3-4 polyp red hornets, 3-4 polyp blue hornets, rastas 4-7 polyps, 2-3 polyp fruit loops, 4-6 polyps LA lakers, 4-5 polyp WWC twizzlers, single polyp blue/green ricordias, 4-6 polyps australian acan frags, leptastreas, single head hammers, frogspawns, torches, chalices and many more. I will post pictures of some of the current items in the frag tank. Here are a few pictures of corals currently in the $10-$20 frag tank. Please keep in mind different items will be available at different times in this tank. This sale is while supplies last.

blackice

Good deals Steve, save me First and last chalices of second row, head out your way this coming Sunday. Can you name the JF chalices which I got fr u last time? Sorry, I forgot:), They're growing big and beautiful , totally loved it. Come to check out the shop and buy with confidence guys. Ps. The Orange fungia and yellow hammer are so bright, thanks for awesome corals. IMG_4041.jpg IMG_4017.jpg IMG_4026.jpg

Latest posts