Thinking of upgrading to a SCAquariums 66...

Any of the fam have em? Thoughts, tips, input? Also for the ones who do have them what stand are u using? The one that came with tank or custom. Also what lights are you using? I’ll have a mixed reef and I’m partial to LED. Thanks fam
Mark

theMerchant

Premium Member
Supporter
Any of the fam have em? Thoughts, tips, input? Also for the ones who do have them what stand are u using? The one that came with tank or custom. Also what lights are you using? Ill have a mixed reef and Im partial to LED. Thanks fam
Mark
I highly recommend you go pick it up in person. Steve is the owner and will give you a better cash price.
As for the stand, it's not bad but some have choosing to get customs ones made. It all depends on your budget. I have used their sumps but I prefer a Sump made by Trigger System.
Lights, I have used Hydra 52 HD.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I have had my 66 for 4 years. I like it. The stand that comes with it is okay. I should have built one. I like the sump. It fills the space in the stand. In hindsight, I would have gone smaller so that I had room for a chiller. The tank is well built. I would recommend it. I net about 54 gallons after rock and sand. I am running a Vertex Illumina 260 LED light.

IMG_4406.JPG IMG_4407 (1).jpg

I have had my 66 for 4 years. I like it. The stand that comes with it is okay. I should have built one. I like the sump. It fills the space in the stand. In hindsight, I would have gone smaller so that I had room for a chiller. The tank is well built. I would recommend it. I net about 54 gallons after rock and sand. I am running a Vertex Illumina 260 LED light.

View attachment 59613 View attachment 59614
Nice tank bro and thanks for the info

Latest posts