Recommendation of ATO

Add a timer for safety sake, and it is also a little safer.

I'd have to look. But it maybe on a timer already along with lights thinking most evaporation would happen during day and when most heat would be applied to tank. But yes, good idea.

Add a timer for safety sake, and it is also a little safer.

I'd have to look. But it maybe on a timer already along with lights thinking most evaporation would happen during day and when most heat would be applied to tank. But yes, good idea.
A timer to shut the ato off after a couple minutes if it gets stuck on.

A timer to shut the ato off after a couple minutes if it gets stuck on.
Yep!

Digital ($15-30)is best, because you can set increments to the precise amount of time your pump would take given a max fill, but analog (often less than $3) is fine for a temporary solution if you are building it out under a budget.

Ato is one of those procedures that i would love to automate, but it insures that i spend at least a minimum amount of time to look at the sump and a number of other things that i might otherwise neglect.

Sent from my 1+3t

Yep!

Digital ($15-30)is best, because you can set increments to the precise amount of time your pump would take given a max fill, but analog (often less than $3) is fine for a temporary solution if you are building it out under a budget.

Ato is one of those procedures that i would love to automate, but it insures that i spend at least a minimum amount of time to look at the sump and a number of other things that i might otherwise neglect.

Sent from my 1+3t
I thought of doing that since I do have extra timers but I

Latest posts