Anyone use this stuff reefhd reef flux

djrice69

SocaliReef M0DERAT0R IG Farmedfrags
Staff member
2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
Guess not

I have used it but not for Dino's. Main reason why I used it was mainly due to bryopsis and some GHA. From my experience it works great. If you have instagram you can go on my page "Jeffreef86" and you can see the before and after from beginning of usage and after 2 weeks, which was a week ago. If you do see it, the pic with the green monti had GHA.

joseserrano

2020 Contributor
We talked about it at our club meeting. It works great from what everyone is reporting, but i dont think it works on dinos. From what was discussed, lots of dino variations, so you have to know which kind to rid yourself of them.

So I had GHA and tried to use this and it didnt work. I tried it like 2 months ago. A fellow reefer recommended this to me, since they had success with it. What's the dosage for 200 gallons? Also what's the instruction on how to use it?

reefes pieces

Premium Member
Supporter
Will,
You'll need two bottles for 200 gallons. I used it on my GHA in combination with KZ Coral Snow and manual removal. Disconnect the skimmer for 4 days per instructions. What I also did was a decent water change before since I knew I was going to be skimmerless for a few days. After 4 days turned it back on. Did daily doses of Coral Snow and it did the trick.

So I had GHA and tried to use this and it didnt work. I tried it like 2 months ago. A fellow reefer recommended this to me, since they had success with it. What's the dosage for 200 gallons? Also what's the instruction on how to use it?