Mangrove Bud

So I have this mangrove bud and I got it at RAP but the very top turn brown and the rest is green. It has open up but it is absorbing salt water because it is excreting salt which I spray with fresh RODI as a way to top off. What am I doing wrong? Lights turn on at 11am-7pm is it too little light?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
So I have this mangrove bud and I got it at RAP but the very top turn brown and the rest is green. It has open up but it is absorbing salt water because it is excreting salt which I spray with fresh RODI as a way to top off. What am I doing wrong? Lights turn on at 11am-7pm is it too little light?

They require higher nutrients to survive.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

They require higher nutrients to survive.

Dam could be it. Do you think I can move it in a container and put skim water in a container to concentrate the nutrients?

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
Dam could be it. Do you think I can move it in a container and put skim water in a container to concentrate the nutrients?

I use turtle water in mine they were thriving! Got all the seeds to bloom. Give it a try. I used planted tank substrate so the roots would grow better.

I use turtle water in mine they were thriving! Got all the seeds to bloom. Give it a try. I used planted tank substrate so the roots would grow better.

Can Miracle grow work?

Zoarder

2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
2020 POTM
Can Miracle grow work?

Not sure. They need to be in a lot of water all the time. So I would use planted aquarium kinda soil.

Latest posts