User Tag List

Thread: RC SCR forum

Contributing Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default RC SCR forum

Was just looking at that site. Appears a mod is on the war path with his "time out" button getting ready to hit the "BAN" button for some kid not putting a price on a "for trade" item.

Crazy thing is I got temporary ban for warning another person about the mods like 556 did there. Then I said something else harmless and got the "BANNED FOR LIFE" pm.

I swear I've seen one of RCs mods on here from time to time. I've tried to do a search but it always says search item too short.

Good ol' SoCaliReefs with it's quirks proves there's a place for misfit reefers.

send nudes
    Name
    gumbii garcia
    Mentioned
    599 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)

i was banned for life here man... just because i told everyone that there was a list of like 30 names "someone" wanted to perma-ban... LMFAOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

i was banned for your sins...

Quote Originally Posted by lurking View Post
    I like to think of it as you were loving on my pipes rather than working on them.
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMax View Post
    Hey man, as long as there aint no funky tongue action, I'm cool with it, LOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by Greaser9999 View Post
    Please do not send me nudes of u & Noah together

send nudes
    Name
    gumbii garcia
    Mentioned
    599 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)

also, i remember someone getting banned for venting on this forum about RC... as a matter of fact, i think it came up on my last PM from beercanguy or whatever that twat's name was... i don't remember if it was me, or someone showed it to me... either way, there are spies here... but i think they calmed the **** down... but now that i think of it... yeah, there was a mod from RC here that would chat regularly... i remember someone telling me about it, but it never came up on the board... hmm.... i think i remember who it was...

anyways... i bet the mod forum on that place is fire... LOL... always sparking and cracking with hot stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by lurking View Post
    I like to think of it as you were loving on my pipes rather than working on them.
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMax View Post
    Hey man, as long as there aint no funky tongue action, I'm cool with it, LOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by Greaser9999 View Post
    Please do not send me nudes of u & Noah together

Sergeant of Marines
    Name
    John
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol I remember a cool shirt at RAP a few years ago - something about a club of banned RC members.... almost bought some... haha

Thread Information