Cross Hatch Trigger Pair

elgringodiablo

Premium Member
Supporter
After months of rumination, I've decided to do a full teardown of my Red Sea Reefer 450 and reboot it as an SPS dominate tank. To do so, I need to seriously reduce my bioload, so I am going to have to part with about half of my livestock. It's with a heavy heart that I am deciding to sell my crosshatch trigger pair.

They are pretty much full grown, quarantined for a month prior to being put in my system, so no parasites. They both eat just about anything and have very healthy appetites, primarily pellets and hikari freeze dried krill, will also eat mysis. The male is pretty yellow under normal light and the female is a darker grey. Male is slightly larger than the female, but both come in around 9-10".

Below are a couple YouTube videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kVhPob5A5k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvgLUM1vQhs

They are currently living in a heavily stocked 100 gallon and realistically need a much larger home (180+). I'd prefer to sell them locally if possible (SoCal) to avoid the costs and pitfalls of shipping (would be a heavy box with a lot of water).

I'm also selling the clowns and the big mertensii and sebae nems, but probably already have a buyer lined up.

I'm looking for $800 for the triggers, I already have a couple interested parties out of state, but would prefer selling them locally to avoid the hassles of shipping such big fish.

ROBONE20

How do those triggers do with smaller fish like Anthias or Pygmy Angels? Are they aggressive towards butterflies?

elgringodiablo

Premium Member
Supporter
How do those triggers do with smaller fish like Anthias or Pygmy Angels? Are they aggressive towards butterflies?
They are fine with my fairy wrasses, not sure about angels, anthias or butterflies since I have none. They arent super aggressive, but definitely make their territory known. The male beats the female up a little, but no more than most pairs, pretty sure its to keep her from changing into a male herself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

elgringodiablo

Premium Member
Supporter
Still available, reducing the price to $700 for local pickup before I bite the bullet and ship them. Let me know soon if youre interested so I can forgo buying shipping materials.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

elgringodiablo

Premium Member
Supporter
Triggers sold. Sea & Reef Spotcinctus Clowns are available, mated pair is spoken for and I will keep the two smallest, so 7 available - $20 each, local pickup only.

Latest posts