Hola Im back

TangChef

Hola Im back

Been away for
A few years. Kids are getting me back into the hobby. Whats new? Last setup was a full reef 225g mostly wrasses and I had a t5 led mix which I liked. This is Esteban Wickedfish, owner of Wickedfish Tacos gourmet food truck.

djrice69

SocaliReef M0DERAT0R IG Farmedfrags
Staff member
2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
Welcome back now for some tacos

TangChef

Thanks for the warm welcome. Been fighting the urge to go nuts again as my time is limited as to when I had the 225g. My lil girl has been asking relentlessly for a tank. I dont want to do fresh but sometimes I think on how this will start and how the ball starts to get huge sooner than later.

So who has my girls little cube running? Package deal boys. And its delivery included right? Heard Campge still sells the rump shaker package.

Mods can I get my old screeen name back ? I forgot my old password.

Thanks for the warm welcome. Been fighting the urge to go nuts again as my time is limited as to when I had the 225g. My lil girl has been asking relentlessly for a tank. I dont want to do fresh but sometimes I think on how this will start and how the ball starts to get huge sooner than later.

So who has my girls little cube running? Package deal boys. And its delivery included right? Heard Campge still sells the rump shaker package.

Mods can I get my old screeen name back ? I forgot my old password.
Wassup dude. Mods? Those died a long time ago.

djrice69

SocaliReef M0DERAT0R IG Farmedfrags
Staff member
2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
What mods this site isn't run by any lol....

TangChef

So where did everyone go then? Anyone see a small little set up (nothing crazy) Im down to set it up this weekend. Smaller than a 60 but nice. Cant have the Lil one messing around with emperor filters and hob skimmers like my old *** did.

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
Welcome back Esteban. Pm me your old username and Ill take care of you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lowbudget

Premium Member
Supporter
Been away for
A few years. Kids are getting me back into the hobby. Whats new? Last setup was a full reef 225g mostly wrasses and I had a t5 led mix which I liked. This is Esteban Wickedfish, owner of Wickedfish Tacos gourmet food truck.
welcome back phatbastard. you still over at usc?

innerspark

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey buddy, funny I was just reading through some of your old posts. Good to see you back.