OT- Sorta .. Need Webhosting spot

Does anyone know of a spot for free or real cheap website hosting that they can recommend? I have all of this fancy software at my disposal and have not tried using it yet. I want to put my reef pics etc online. I am not looking for a place that Ihave to use their web software.. that would be too limiting. Any and all help is appreciated.

Thank you,

Mac Inger

I use this guy

http://newideahosting.com/

not free but cheap. His name is Don and hes in Texas. Good guy, i have called him up after midnight and hes been with me on the phone for hours figuring out stuff. Very methodical and for the 4 years i have used him, his servers have been down only twice for no more then 15 minutes. I have 3 websites with him and will put my fourth up with him too. If you go with him tell him ergin from dirtylenses sent you and maybe hell hook you up. But at 10 or so bucks a month i think its very cheap already
good luck

What is the software in? If you need a cheap and GREAT php/sql hosting check out asmallorange.com just gotta edit the NS of your domain and you should be up and running same day (even as little as a few hours).

Linux based hosting running the CPanel software with fantastico.

$5/Mo for 400MB storage and 10GB of BW. Unlimited add-on domains/parked domains, sql databases etc etc.