Anyone have any experience with T5 HO LED bulbs?

I'm thinking about buying a couple LED tubes for my T5 fixture. 6 bulbs so looking to cut cost a little on annual replacement. Has anyone used the Arcadia T5 HO LED bulbs? Looking at a couple blues for accent. Wondering if they still add blue and pop with T5's? All input is appreciated :)

Here's a link for reference to what I'm looking at. It's the only one I've found so far.
https://www.marineandreef.com/Arcadia_T5_HO_LED_Replacement_Lamp_8W_Marine_Blue_p/rko01231.htm

I'm thinking about buying a couple LED tubes for my T5 fixture. 6 bulbs so looking to cut cost a little on annual replacement. Has anyone used the Arcadia T5 HO LED bulbs? Looking at a couple blues for accent. Wondering if they still add blue and pop with T5's? All input is appreciated :)

Here's a link for reference to what I'm looking at. It's the only one I've found so far.
https://www.marineandreef.com/Arcadia_T5_HO_LED_Replacement_Lamp_8W_Marine_Blue_p/rko01231.htm
I wonder why these arent more popular? Have people tested the par?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think they did well, like [MENTION=8376]orbela[/MENTION] said not popular at all!! I don't know anyone personally in the hobby who even has them lol

Well, I'm not really concerned about PAR, more for added blue and pop. I know people were using them a few years back, not sure on brands though. I have a 60 cube and want to get a 6 bulb T5 fixture, but don't necessarily need that many bulbs. So I figured I could use a couple of these just for added blue color, along with the 4 ATI's. All softie tank, 24x24x24".

I have a 165 watt black box, SB Reef over my tank now. I can't find a happy spot and slowly losing shrooms. They're losing color, losing puffyness, and shrinking, turning white or transparent, then dying. Some of them have lasted through tank crashes over the last 10 years just to die under LEDs. I need to figure out a way to mount the fixture as well, if anyone has ideas. I'm getting a grow fixture for larger spread.