Copperbands question about having more than one in a tank

Hi, I have a pretty good sized tank and I've been wanting a copperband for a while. I was thinking of getting two at the same time, hoping that one would start to eat and drag the other with them once they see the pattern. I did this with mandarins, I had two tanks, one with a mandarin that wouldn't eat and one that did eat. I put them in the same tank and the second starting eating. Would this work with copperbands, or would they fight? I have a 240, +180 sump so think I should have enough water volume and 90 gallons of the sump is a fuge.

I've never heard of 405, I'll have to see if I can get over there this week. Any advice on having two in a tank?

I've never heard of 405, I'll have to see if I can get over there this week. Any advice on having two in a tank?
They are really peaceful. If one mimics the other you would just have to try. You have a pretty big system. So I would qt get them to eat then add them once they are eating and comfortable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

405 tropical fish 15222 Goldenwest St, Westminster, CA 92683

Fresh water dip for 2-3 minutes, they are prone to have flukes.
I had one for over two years. Recently died. It really liked CA black warms (you will buy them at that store). I started on black warms, it would eat tiny mysids shrimp and artemia. But due to a very small mouth, it was very hard to keep up with 5 tangs in my aquarium. It was always hunting for pods. Suddenly become skinnier and skinner, and after some time I never saw it again.

405 tropical fish 15222 Goldenwest St, Westminster, CA 92683

Fresh water dip for 2-3 minutes, they are prone to have flukes.
I had one for over two years. Recently died. It really liked CA black warms (you will buy them at that store). I started on black warms, it would eat tiny mysids shrimp and artemia. But due to a very small mouth, it was very hard to keep up with 5 tangs in my aquarium. It was always hunting for pods. Suddenly become skinnier and skinner, and after some time I never saw it again.
Thanks Magic. I need to setup a QT tank. I'm hoping they can do a few weeks in a 30.

Dave

Latest posts