User Tag List

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Contributing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Name
    Orbel
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    3,047
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default New infrastructure Bill

    It’s sounds like a good plan and California would benefit a lot by the deal of matching for infrastructure. I see the cap of 200B specially since we passed for additional funding for roads and forcing to use private companies as a deal breaker . I also wonder about the states that can’t invest in infrastructure and put a great deal of funding for roads like California.

    What you think? Will it help? What am I missing since I just skimmed through it.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Premium Member lowbudget's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Name
    LowBaller
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    22,136
    Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    where we are going we dont need roads
    Quote Originally Posted by lurking View Post
    He says your pictures suck
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedfish View Post
    Yep I love big wieners just like Schnitzel

  3. #3
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Name
    Heisenberg Say it!
    Location
    Corona Ca
    Posts
    615
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lowbudget View Post
    where we are going we dont need roads
    Yep sit around all day smoking pot and waiting for amazon to deliver food and crap by drone.

  4. #4
    Contributing Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Name
    .
    Location
    .
    Posts
    2,680
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lowbudget View Post
    where we are going we dont need roads
    Im already there: VR internet -> SCR -> window shopping -> placing VR coral in my VR reef tank

  5. #5
    Premium Member lowbudget's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Name
    LowBaller
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    22,136
    Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rayray View Post
    Im already there: VR internet -> SCR -> window shopping -> placing VR coral in my VR reef tank
    lol hahahahahah
    Quote Originally Posted by lurking View Post
    He says your pictures suck
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedfish View Post
    Yep I love big wieners just like Schnitzel

  6. #6
    Premium Member lowbudget's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Name
    LowBaller
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    22,136
    Mentioned
    290 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by five.five-six View Post
    Yep sit around all day smoking pot and waiting for amazon to deliver food and crap by drone.
    hahahahah lol
    Quote Originally Posted by lurking View Post
    He says your pictures suck
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedfish View Post
    Yep I love big wieners just like Schnitzel

  7. #7
    Contributing Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,210
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    California is whining about having to match money yet they want to sucede from the union. Then they'll have to foot the whole costs of maintaining the roads. Liberals wanting it both ways. Has enough money through our taxes. Problem is they use it for public servants, are we allowed to call them that still or is that derogatory now? Anyway, they use it for all the city, county, state employees and welfare services that nothing is left for our infrastructure. NEVER EVER vote for new taxes in California. You will NEVER EVER see it used for its intended purposes.
    Like a giant HOA. The only people that benefit are the ones on the board. The rest of the neighborhood just gets pissed off at the waste of their dues.

  8. Likes Factorybacking_05 liked this post
  9. #8
    Registered Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Name
    Heisenberg Say it!
    Location
    Corona Ca
    Posts
    615
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sklywag View Post
    California is whining about having to match money yet they want to sucede from the union. Then they'll have to foot the whole costs of maintaining the roads. Liberals wanting it both ways. Has enough money through our taxes. Problem is they use it for public servants, are we allowed to call them that still or is that derogatory now? Anyway, they use it for all the city, county, state employees and welfare services that nothing is left for our infrastructure. NEVER EVER vote for new taxes in California. You will NEVER EVER see it used for its intended purposes.
    Like a giant HOA. The only people that benefit are the ones on the board. The rest of the neighborhood just gets pissed off at the waste of their dues.


 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •