MassTick Review

I been using MassTick for the last two weeks. My fish and corals love it. At first it took them couple tries to recognize the food, but they now recognize it. My coral and fish go crazy once it hits the water. I have notice this food is really messy and has created a lot of detritus on my sandbed. (Not the sole contributor) Although it has the potential to create havoc if your not on top of maintenance it creates natural feeding response due be released slowly over time. This is perfect for anthias that need to eat throughout the day. It also creates really small particle that have impacted the corals positively but I will watch the nutrients. I am yet to try mixing frozen or pellets into the food but that is my next step. After I finish trying different variants of this food I will have to cut back on it as I have a nano and it will cause trouble for me. I am very pleased with the food and more and more stores are carrying it. I have bought it at Bobs Tropical and UltraGem multiple times.
View attachment 60265

https://photos.app.goo.gl/7BWr2T7VLUCO7Rf83

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
Thank you! Ive been trying to find ways to keep Anthias fat and happy. Ill give this a try

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts