Never thought I would come back- It's happening

What's up guys,

It's been a minute since I have been on here. I never thought I would be using I got Corals ever again after departing from the shop in Fullerton and having a small family feud.

It has been 3 years or so since then, I grew up learned from my mistakes and I am happier than ever! This was my wife's idea since she is going to stop working soon and wants to keep herself occupied and of course I am still a hardcore fan of the hobby ( I have been lurking all these years ). I was planning on setting up an ultimate 400 gallon reef tank when I move to my house in Corona and just enjoy the hobby! but the wifey wants to sell frags online and keep herself occupied. I still have all my accounts so why not! I will be taking it slow and mainly purchasing aqua-cultured coral and growing them out and spreading the love to you guys.

I will be taking a family vacation to Orlando, Fl in two months and I will be visiting WWC, Reefers Direct and others to grow some of there stuff out. I mainly want to grow stuff out for my 400g soon to come build but the wifey doesn't need to know that.

This is what I Set up- a 250 gallon 8ft x 3ft glass frag tank in my garage purchased it off a cousin that did not want it anymore so it worked out.

I used the following-
- Tropic marine pro salt
- Ecotech Radion G4 Pros and ATI dimmable power module T5 for the other half of the tank
- Dc Return pump
- Gyre for flow ( adding another one )
- Apex system to control heaters
- I used ceramic type media and cycled the tank with some fish
- I will be adding some live rock for peace of mind
- Bubble Magus t-01 doser
- B ionic two part Calcium and alk
- Seaside Skimmer
- The tank came with a 50-75 gallon sump not sure on the gallonage.
- It has been running now for close to two months all parameters are stable
I will be adding Apex par meter, another Gyre, Coral of course and some other stuff.

I will mainly be using Reef Roids, Acro power and Mysis shrimp to feed coral.

So yeah, Liz will be posting some sweet stuff for you guys to check out on Facebook auctions and R2R when we get to that point. It will be online only and shipping only unless I am around to help you out but I stay pretty busy.

Ill be posting some pictures of my build later today.

Talk to you guys soon!

- Bryan

Welcome back hope to you the stuff you bring. Good luck seems to be fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome back Bryan!! I've been wondering for a while now how your and the family were and how everything was going. I haven't been around as much either since I moved to San Clemente a couple years ago. Glad to here things are going well now and congrats on the new house and build :)

djrice69

SocaliReef M0DERAT0R IG Farmedfrags
Staff member
2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
Welcome back. Should be a fun adventure for you and your wife. Let's keep this hobby flowing

Mr V

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome back Brian. I miss your fish run. Still have the chromics last time you ran.

Its an addiction and perhaps the only hobby where you can spend $500 in a trip and say you had a great day and are very happy. . . . LOL

robert_ellis

Premium Member
Supporter
What's up Brian. I am also kinda back in full swing. Always wondered what happen to you. Remember you talked about a garage set up thrn nothing. Welcome back bud.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk