Wrasses

newe70

2020 Philanthropist
My tank is mature, but still seeing sps rtned here and there from time to time. How is that frag u got doing? Nice collections of wrasses you got there. Where are these bad boys coming; Golden rhomboid and lineatus?

My tank is mature, but still seeing sps rtned here and there from time to time. How is that frag u got doing? Nice collections of wrasses you got there. Where are these bad boys coming; Golden rhomboid and lineatus?
The frags are doing OK. I think they are still adjusting. Thanks again.

Rhomhoids! After seeing your trio, I want one now. Im looking for a small size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kain

Nice collection of fishes. Do you worry that the bioload is causing any nitrate issues?

Nice collection of fishes. Do you worry that the bioload is causing any nitrate issues?

My nitrates had been running between 1-3, phosphate at 0 with GFO. I feed at least 4 times a day.

Stability is Key. Just keep system stable and dose. Everything else will come together. Keep eye on wrasses as they are know to push and flip corals seeking bristleworms and other food source around and under them

Stability is Key. Just keep system stable and dose. Everything else will come together. Keep eye on wrasses as they are know to push and flip corals seeking bristleworms and other food source around and under them
I noticed I dont see bristle worm any more in the display tank. Last night, i saw three large ones in my sump.