Recommend dosing unit

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
I have always used the dosing units from BRS which are hooked up to an APEX. Looking to try something new. Any recommendations for a reliable doser? Will be dosing alk Cal and carbon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have always used the dosing units from BRS which are hooked up to an APEX. Looking to try something new. Any recommendations for a reliable doser? Will be dosing alk Cal and carbon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've had my Jebao DP-4 for around 9 months now, and its been awesome. I haven't had any issues with it at all. It's kept my settings during power outages too. I use it for ESV B-Ionic 2 part, and 1% daily water changes on my system. It's shown to be consistent, and reliable for me. Programming is also pretty easy overall.

The best part is it's under $70: https://smile.amazon.com/Jebao-Prog...F8&qid=1520271574&sr=8-1&keywords=jebao+doser

I used to run a bubble magus with no issues as long as u calibrate the lines. But this new jebao man not bad for the price 4 pump plus 1 extra only using 3 atm but before you setup u calibrate each pump to dose out 100ml to calibrate for hose length and its on the dot for me so far. Will be getting another one for future setup for sure. Around 60 bucks on amazon

I used to run a bubble magus with no issues as long as u calibrate the lines. But this new jebao man not bad for the price 4 pump plus 1 extra only using 3 atm but before you setup u calibrate each pump to dose out 100ml to calibrate for hose length and its on the dot for me so far. Will be getting another one for future setup for sure. Around 60 bucks on amazon
Yeah definitely calibrate your pump, mine overall was pretty spot on, but you want to make sure its accurate for the length and type of tubing you use.

I've had my Jebao DP-4 for around 9 months now, and its been awesome. I haven't had any issues with it at all. It's kept my settings during power outages too. I use it for ESV B-Ionic 2 part, and 1% daily water changes on my system. It's shown to be consistent, and reliable for me. Programming is also pretty easy overall.

The best part is it's under $70: https://smile.amazon.com/Jebao-Prog...F8&qid=1520271574&sr=8-1&keywords=jebao+doser
This.
Mine worked good before i replaced dosing pumps/heads. Its still going strong..on time and acurate.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

robert_ellis

Premium Member
Supporter
Ghl profilux... great computer app to program and calibrate. And 99% of people can adjust off their phone. I'm the 1% who cant...haha.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I've been using the GHL Doser 2.1 and the GUI is really easy to use.

BeanMachine

Supporter
Seems to be the common answer. I think my issue is my att router won't let the doser communicate with myghl

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I had the first GHL, I didn't use the 2.1 and the wifi controls. I purchased one but sold it and decided on a CARx.

I currently run 2-part with the Neptune Systems DOS and love it. You can dose as little as 0.1ml at a time so spreading the dosing across the day is easy.

Latest posts