Frogspawn not looking good

So last week my frogspawn started looking not to well I have done various dips and doesnt seem to get bettter. Doesnt seem to have brown jelly at all what do you guys think? Been in the tank for a year then all of a sudden went down. Parameters are listed below. Triton lab test also came back a month ago looking great with only phosphates being pretty high 0.400 which I now have them 0.02-0.04. The quick drop of nitrates shock it? Too much flow? I truly have no idea. Euphilia seem to look amazing then die off after 6+ month. As you can see other corals are super happy

Salinity 0.026
Temp 78
Alk 8.5
Cal 440
Mag 1440
Nitrates 20-25ppm
Phosphates 0.02-0.04

Attachments

Jgao

Looks like your tank is doing well. Why dont you try to move the frogspawn to another spot and see if it opens up? Do you have a sand goby? Maybe its getting irritated by the sand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like your tank is doing well. Why dont you try to move the frogspawn to another spot and see if it opens up? Do you have a sand goby? Maybe its getting irritated by the sand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In one of the tank photos you can see where it used to be which is the center right of the tank away from sand. I now put it in lower flow area away from light to see if it helps. It just puzzles me it was doing amazing for more than a year. I lost a hammer last week after a year too but that one was from what looked to be brown jelly.