cornbred corals - anyone buy from him before?

Smite

Premium Member
Supporter
2020 POTM
Definitely an all blue picture which can be hard to get accurate. I wish more sellers would post day and blue pictures for that reason. I noticed Vivid is doing that now. They really upped their sps game lately too

I always thought CB had a good rep. My WD I got from OGFrenchorn was from CB and it's looking good.

joseserrano

2020 Contributor
I have heard mixed reviews, he is quite expensive, but he does have some nice stuff. I would give the same review for Jason fox.

SJacob164

I ordered his rainbow crush chalice and flamethrower chalice from him about 2 years ago both have grown from one eye to about 70 and are definitely the best looking coral in my tank. Be careful buying really expensive sps from him though because his frags are usually tiny. He has some insane pieces though I would start off with some his heartier stuff see how it goes because his stuff is real expensive unless u manage to snipe a good deal at one of his auctions.

I bought a WD frag from him a while ago. His photos are super saturated. What you actually get is no where as colorful as in the pictures but they are still nice pieces. Like people have said, over priced but if you like the piece, go for it.

I believe he's going to be at CFM coming up soon, if your not in a hurry you should hold of and buy in person

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

thanks for all the replies guys.

i got some stuff from cb on ebay this week, just to see for myself how photoshopped his pics are. under reefbrites only, the color is there, you just gotta conjure a bit, esp. given the frag size...

and to give you an idea on size....

sugarland acro 1/2 inch
valhalla acro 1/2 inch (a bit skinny too)
ppc acro 1/4 inch!

lol!

Latest posts