ISO Sump

I am seeking a good acrylic sump, custom, pretty built, previously owned, you name it.

Here are the requirements.

It needs to fit a stand 57.5 x 15.5 and 21 tall

But the catch is that it needs to be smaller than that. So in addition to that, I am sort of looking for 36" max length, 14" max width, and probably 13" max height.

Who do you choose for custom builds besides advanced acrylic? They seem acrylic bit expensive, and I would prefer to choose something less expensive if possible. Basically a 20 gallon long, but in acrylic is truly all I am looking for, and then I can possibly customize it myself.

Suggestions kindly welcome.

JohnsReefIn714

Premium Member
Supporter
I am seeking a good acrylic sump, custom, pretty built, previously owned, you name it.

Here are the requirements.

It needs to fit a stand 57.5 x 15.5 and 21 tall

But the catch is that it needs to be smaller than that. So in addition to that, I am sort of looking for 36" max length, 14" max width, and probably 13" max height.

Who do you choose for custom builds besides advanced acrylic? They seem acrylic bit expensive, and I would prefer to choose something less expensive if possible. Basically a 20 gallon long, but in acrylic is truly all I am looking for, and then I can possibly customize it myself.

Suggestions kindly welcome.
Have you looked at the trigger system sumps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk