Rodi system

Hey Edwin I posted on here before as I too was looking right a system. I make 20 gallons a week as well. I bought the one for brs 150g a Day water saver. Tbh I posted on here and asked around because it seemed too easy to setup and thought I mightve done something wrong. Right now I make 5g jug in 40-45mins depends on time of the day. Reason why I bought this system is when I move in the future and upgrade to a larger system im already set. Not sure if u guys buy drinking water or not, but I unplug the line before the di and makes great ro drinking water. Going to add a t valve when I have time. If u have anymore questions pm me

I recommend buying the 5 stage BRS or the spectrapure units. Anything that uses chloramine remover is good.

I would give aquafx a call and run through you city water with them. They will get you the best setup and also be there for you 100 percent. Theybare always willing to talk and run through any issues and back their product up 100 percent

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

cmsurfr22

i personally use the BRS 6 stage system. i love having 2 DI containers. you don't have to worry about changing them as soon as the media is used up since you have a whole second canister. i change my first chamber once the second chamber starts to change color. this is something you could always get later on too if cost is an issue.

mmuro

I have the new brs 6 stage water saver and love it. BRS is very helpful over the phone if you need something, but the system is very easy to install.

johnq1e

Also recommend 4 stage BRS with dual membrane, makes water way faster than single membrane

kidAxx

Definitely the BRS ones work great for the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts