Triton Method ?

I was reading about "The Triton method", on their website, and was wondering what thoughts and experience fellow reefers have had. I found it interesting and tempting to try. I am going to set up a 150 tank, and the large refugium where the Overflow goes into with no sock, and eventually no water changes sounds intriguing.

I was reading about "The Triton method", on their website, and was wondering what thoughts and experience fellow reefers have had. I found it interesting and tempting to try. I am going to set up a 150 tank, and the large refugium where the Overflow goes into with no sock, and eventually no water changes sounds intriguing.
I use ATI which same thg diff company and I do zero water changes and my tank has never looked better I did it on my 185 and doing it on my 240

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to start the triton but my calcium is 500 and my magnesium is 1620. I was using Aqua Forest Reef Salt. Only dosing Alkalinity 10mls twice a day. I have some sps and lps but mag and cal not moving. I've tested my Aqua Forest test kits on others tank and they're matching the other reefers testing.
What should I do?
I was doing a 10 gallon water change every 2 weeks but stop because the freshly mixed water was testing hi in mag and cal.

I want to start the triton but my calcium is 500 and my magnesium is 1620. I was using Aqua Forest Reef Salt. Only dosing Alkalinity 10mls twice a day. I have some sps and lps but mag and cal not moving. I've tested my Aqua Forest test kits on others tank and they're matching the other reefers testing.
What should I do?
I was doing a 10 gallon water change every 2 weeks but stop because the freshly mixed water was testing hi in mag and cal.
Maybe stop the water changes and let coral use whats in tank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk