Going to Maui... can someone hold my sps?

So Ill be going to Maui again from mid May till the end of July. My family will be home, but other than feeding, filling the ato reserve, and emptying the skimmer no other maintenance will be done. So if anyone around West Covina is able to keep easy sps It would be greatly appreciated. Ill supply the frag rack so it doesnt take up your space. Also when Im in Maui I can ship back pretty much any fish/invert I can catch, so I can get you anything from eels, schools of convict tangs, cowries, cucumbers, zoas, etc etc as payment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats awesome. I dont live in west co. Depending on how many frags u got I can hold for u. I dont need anything in return. Im in Westminster

I thought they voted a no export on ocean species. We go to one of the islands just about every year and that was the word when we went last year. My wife joined the Pacific Whale foundation a few years ago and they were really pushing for it. Supposedly it passed last year was suppose to start being imposed this year. I've been wrong before.

I thought they voted a no export on ocean species. We go to one of the islands just about every year and that was the word when we went last year. My wife joined the Pacific Whale foundation a few years ago and they were really pushing for it. Supposedly it passed last year was suppose to start being imposed this year. I've been wrong before.
They made it so they dont give out commercial collection license anymore. On the department of land and nature resources, it says aquarium collection fer personal use is still okay. http://dlnr.hawaii.gov/dar/fishing/faqs/

theMerchant

Premium Member
Supporter
I can help you out with your sps. Pm or txt me

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

They made it so they dont give out commercial collection license anymore. On the department of land and nature resources, it says aquarium collection fer personal use is still okay. http://dlnr.hawaii.gov/dar/fishing/faqs/

Wow interesting read. Didn't know for personal was allowed

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk