Majano anemone?

Oberizzle

Just based off of the color its reflecting it looks like a feather duster to me. Looks like you have colonies of them. Tiny snails that pop their heads in and out of the tube like structure. The top of their heads are gold with neon feathers, but its kinda hard to tell in this picture.

taima1shu

Kind of hard to tell from the pic, it's not clear. Could also be ball nems. Majanos usually look like tiny BTA's, but not all.
I looked up some pictures of ball anemone, this doesnt look it. It doesnt have a distinct mouth, the tentacles are neon green.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

taima1shu

Just based off of the color its reflecting it looks like a feather duster to me. Looks like you have colonies of them. Tiny snails that pop their heads in and out of the tube like structure. The top of their heads are gold with neon feathers, but its kinda hard to tell in this picture.
Ill try to take some better pictures when I get home later today. The tips are neon green

It could very likely be a euphyllia. They have a reproductive stage that I know nothong about and have had some branching hammers pop up on other sides of the tank before, nearly identic to the others in the tank.

taima1shu

Here's a couple of more pictures, couldn't get any better shots with the iphone... Sorry for the bad photos

taima1shu

It could very likely be a euphyllia. They have a reproductive stage that I know nothong about and have had some branching hammers pop up on other sides of the tank before, nearly identic to the others in the tank.
Hmm... That's interesting, I do have euphyllias in the tank. Maybe I'll let it grow, so far it doesn't seem to be bothering the zoas