Cornbread corals....

robert_ellis

Premium Member
Supporter
Just a heads up

Pretty disappointed. Won 2 auctions on Ebay, during purchasing, asked them to add 1 more piece to the order. They sent the 3 pieces, and 1 freebie. 1 was 1/2 dead when I opened the bag and was past the 2 hr doa policy. The other run today. Didn't even last a week. The 2 pieces that died were obviously fresh cuts by the look of them and were shipped out immediately. Won't purchase from them anymore.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Cornbred Corals in my opinion is a rip off. They are selling pretty pictures, highly Photoshop. The guy renames RPE, scrambled eggs, King Midas and others and charges a huge amount. But I guess we can't blame him as long as people are willing to pay.

I've always had good success with Unique and Aqua SD. My orange hammer died on the 7th day and Unique gave me back my money for it and I purchased an even bigger orange hammer, great experience with them

joseserrano

2020 Contributor
I just went to his website. I would love to set something up like that in my backyard. I have a whole area that we have nothing to do with. How perfect and fun could that be.
I’ve spoken to him for hours and hours. That set up is a lot more expensive labor intensive than most think. It’s much easier to run a closed system indoors