FT: ATI sunpower dimmable 24" x6 bulbs

Giving this a long shot on a trade here. Looking to either trade this for the exact same fixture sunpower dimmable x4 bulbs, AI Hydra 52 or for a Radion G4. Of course I'll probably be throwing in cash on top for a G4. This fixture is too much for my small tank so I want to down grade, light mount not included in trade deal. PM me for more info, located in OC Westminster

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Dang I would love to trade with u and maybe cash on my part. I have a sun sun 24 u bulbs basically a very nice replica of the wavepoint version. Non dimmable. U can text me if interested in trade plus cash on my end. I can also send u pics

where did you get that mount or who made it - would love to have one also if you arent trading how much would you be asking for in cash ?? just cause i dont have any of the leds you want

where did you get that mount or who made it - would love to have one also if you arent trading how much would you be asking for in cash ?? just cause i dont have any of the leds you want[/QUOTE [MENTION=6581]Goober[/MENTION] made the light mount for me, very down to earth dude hooked it up! Shoot me a PM and we can discuss further if interested

[MENTION=13262]Vahanyos[/MENTION] PM messenger is not working for some reason, tried replying to your last message since yesterday but it won't go thru for some reason