WTB: Tamed Bird ( cockatiels or conure )

Hello there fellow reefers, Im looking to adopt or purchase any tamed birds if anybody has one. My 9 year old daughter is asking for a pet bird since my wife cannot be around cats or dogs due to her asthma then my daughter compromise on having a pet bird.
Please pm me for any information and pricing. I can also do a trade of some corals towards the bird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BeanMachine

Supporter
I had a parrotlet for a couple years. The chirps and calls started to get to me. Other than the noise, he was nice... said some words I taught him... and I could handle it. But they make noise all the time. Good luck is all I can say.

I had a parrotlet for a couple years. The chirps and calls started to get to me. Other than the noise, he was nice... said some words I taught him... and I could handle it. But they make noise all the time. Good luck is all I can say.
Thanks Cody, I used to breed birds before I got into the reef hobby but I lost all my contacts to local breeders.

BeanMachine

Supporter
Thanks Cody, I used to breed birds before I got into the reef hobby but I lost all my contacts to local breeders.

Oh then you know the drill then... its nice to have some peace and quiet let me tell ya. He went to a good home that had other birds so I felt better about giving him up.

Latest posts