24g Nano Cube Lightning Reccomendation

Mordoff

Hey guys, been a while since I've paid much attention to the aquarium industry. My dad has had a 24g Nano Cube running for about 8 years now and the hood LED lighting that he bought a while back is starting to go out because of water evaporation getting into the hood. I've done a little bit of looking around on aquarium supply websites and it seems that the price of LED lights has gone down quite a bit since I've been around. Does anyone have some recommendations in the $150-200 range for our nano. We only keep a few LPS and softies. Any recommendations would be appreciated, thank you!

I have a brand new kessil A160 with gooseneck. Be plenty for your tank

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hydras are a phenomenal buy for a cube. They not only fill the entire color spectrum on a single puck, but maintenance wise, they are designed to be switched out at the end of their life with another puck, brand new. Their value is pretty stellar for a high end light.

*edit ai PRIME. same light as the hydra, just a single puck.

My AI Prime HD+ does the job and I keep a mixed reef along with 2 Maxima clams. Softies, LPS and SPS have no problem here for my JBJ 24G nanocube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mordoff

My AI Prime HD+ does the job and I keep a mixed reef along with 2 Maxima clams. Softies, LPS and SPS have no problem here for my JBJ 24G nanocube.

Wow that looks awesome, I think Ill get that. Looks really nice. How is the wifi control on it?

Wow that looks awesome, I think Ill get that. Looks really nice. How is the wifi control on it?
Wi-Fi capabilities are pretty spot on but I dont really touch my schedule once its set in unless Im using acclimation mode. Thanks!

Latest posts