SCMAS Meeting May 18

SCMAS Meeting

When: Friday, May 18, 2018 @ 7:00 p.m.
Where: IHOP, 1001 E 17th St, Santa Ana CA 92701-2546

Topic: Virtual tank tour
We have discussed for years bringing back the tank tour. We are hoping this will inspire you all to join in and participate is a field trip that I have found to be most helpful in my journey as an aquarist.

Also, we will discuss our May 19th field trip, exciting upcoming speakers, raffle items, and so much more!

Don't forget to bring your water samples to have them tested by Steve Garrett.

Also, be sure to get your raffle tickets for another amazing raffle!

Can someone bring me some chaeto? I managed to fry mine the first go around. Quart size would be cool if you need to thin yours out. Thanks!

The members only Field Trip this Saturday at 10am is going to be off the hook and for those of you looking for some special new coral for the tank would be foolish to miss. I will be there handing out membership cards and will be able to sign you up for the club at 930am for those that have not joined. See you guys at the meeting Friday and will have more field trip info at the meeting!

I have 2 4" Spongodes frags for $40 each, one 6" Showpiece Spongodes $60. I also have 10" Spiraling Red Cap for $25, it will come with a bucket! Need room in frag tank. I will try and get some pictures tonight, but I have a piece of Tonga branch with WWC Grafted Cap, and Sunburst Grafted Cap I will sell for $75. It is beautiful coral that is kind of shaded under my frag rack a bit and is not showing the same color these pieces show in my display. More light will fix this fast. This was a showpiece I purchased from Stryker and I ended up having to frag up and plant in my tank as these caps grow pretty fast.
I may have a few others will check when I get home.

Crystal Dynamics will also be at the meeting if you want to learn how custom tanks are made.

We also got our hands on a new product to show off and get feedback on.

See you there [MENTION=654]lowbudget[/MENTION]

lowbudget

Premium Member
Supporter
Crystal Dynamics will also be at the meeting if you want to learn how custom tanks are made.

We also got our hands on a new product to show off and get feedback on.

See you there [MENTION=654]lowbudget[/MENTION]
see ya there [MENTION=3628]BeanMachine[/MENTION]