Got stung

So I was moving stuff in my tank a few days ago. The last three days the side of my finger got swollen. Today it started to hurt. I don't think it was a fire worm because I didn't see any fuzzy stingers. I have no idea what did it

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This is the reason why I have gloves that go up to my arm pits now. Freaks my neighbors out when I outside cleaning fish stuff with those gloves on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I was moving stuff in my tank a few days ago. The last three days the side of my finger got swollen. Today it started to hurt. I don't think it was a fire worm because I didn't see any fuzzy stingers. I have no idea what did it

I've been moving alot more stuff, lately, without using gloves. I have no sense of what i am grabbing if i am not using bare hands.

It is a funny compromise.

go to the hospital... you're probably gonna need to get it drained and get some heavy antibiotics...

i recently got a cactus thorn in the same place... man... got infected and doctor said that they have amputated finger tips because of cuticle infections before... LOL... my **** drained, and now it looks all nasty... but i can just imagine what nasty reef bacteria is stewing in your dedo...

Looks like you have an abscess. Antibiotics wont get in there. Before you start having fever, you need to go to your doctor now, for incision and drainage. Or urgent care or ER. Probably your provider will keep it open & youll have to go back in a week for closure or have a just have ugly scar.

lowbudget

Premium Member
Supporter
i told you to keep your finger out of those bungholes. jk dude go get it checked out. bean almost lost a finger last time. good luck bud

What ever it is, it's worse today. Now I have a green spot and it hurts more. To play it safe I'm going to the ER after i get out of classes today

i told you to keep your finger out of those bungholes. jk dude go get it checked out. bean almost lost a finger last time. good luck bud
Hahaha I caught three of my fingers on a bristleworm. They were all swollen. Went away after about a week. Swollen and painful, a bit itchy. Just tough it out and it will go away hahaha although I'm not a doctor haha

Hahaha I caught three of my fingers on a bristleworm. They were all swollen. Went away after about a week. Swollen and painful, a bit itchy. Just tough it out and it will go away hahaha although I'm not a doctor haha
I've been stung before but it's never gotten this bad or hurt like this. That green spot is what's freaking me out!
go to urgent care if you can. It's actually quicker than most ERs and in most cases the copay is cheaper than ER.
I'm out of state so the ER is my only option. Luckily I'm double covered so im not sweating it. Also, the ER here is slow so I should be in and out

Not a doctor so don't take my advice. Bu if it were me, it would be tequila and nail clippers on that sucker. chop chop j/k

Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Well.... they just said it was infected. They drained it by stabbing it with scissors and squeezing the crap out of it. It hurt like hell

Latest posts