Goobers ulm 50cube

Finally got around to setting up my tank the way I wanted too while giving me all the free time i want to just enjoy the tank and inhabitants.
Equipment list
2 x mp10wqd w/battery backup
M1 vectra return pump
Apex Wi-Fi unit
Apex auto feeder
Xr15 gen 4 w/4x t5
Somatic 150 sump and skimmer
2 x somatic reactors
Aquamaxx s1 calcium reactor w/ masterflex pump
Diy regulator w/20 lbs co2
Diy steel stand w/adjustable legs and magnetic removable side panels

Shout out to those that helped me put this together. Jimmy @ reefloungeusa Shawn Jerry Tim Wally Ken Robert and Eric. A little about the tank. It's a 50g cube bought new. Internal overflow removed and holes patched up. External overflow and 2 return holes drilled. Started with live rock that was acid washed and dried out. Tank had major issues with gha, dinos, bubble algae, cyano. I used reeflux for 2 weeks and that wiped out all of the gha then used chemi clean to take care of the cyano. Finally I did a 72h lights out to take care of the dinos. Bubble algae went away as the water quality got better. I haven't did a water change in over 3 months and everything in the tank appear to be thriving. I'm not a big fan of chasing numbers so I stopped testing when I stopped doing water changes. My plan is to do small water changes every 2 months or so just to change carbon and gfo.
My whole point of this post is to mainly give people ideas of what they can use if they're thinking of doing less maintaince and more enjoying of the tank

It's a gen 4 xr15. I cut down a 48" aquaticlife fixture to 24" and installed new ballasts, end caps, and reflectors. Controlled by my apex since I didn't wanna install an off/on switch on it

How do you like the somatic reactor I have two for my build but don't like the silicone seems loose and you cant mount them like the BRS other similar reactors

They are exactly the same as tlf. Just different colors. Never had any issues with leaking. If you wanna make it permanent then just glue on some elbows or use clamps. They take very little pressure to run.