HUGE SALE! All Must Go

ShaneTX

Planned my dream tank, then had to move so postponed tank....then after a long dispute with new landlord over tank, I finally and sadly gave in and my loss is yalls gain! Pick up only, Located in Encino (91316)

So much equipment, all must go! Lots of brand new/never opened/never used top of the line equipment! (Kessil, Ecotech, Vertex, Neptune Apex, Etc.!!) Open to offers and negotiating the more you buy! But please NO LOW BALLERS

PLEASE bear with me as I sort through and get better pics/prices posted (there is soooo much stuff to go through seriously). I understand posting in this thread rules, but I feel as we are all avid reef hobbyists so you all should understand that one does not simply part with their tank so easily in a simple post. And so were not breaking any rules, lets say Im just selling some Kessil things right now with pics/prices posted below but stay tuned ..... p.s. sorry faux deer head not included in sale haha

-3 BNIB (Never Used) Kessil A360WE ($280 each) (*Still have original sticker seal, except I took one A360 out of box to get exact size/measurements for canopy I was going to have built... but none have ever been used!)
-1 BNIB (Never Used, still has sticker seal) Kessil H380 ($250)
-2 BNIB Kessil Gooseneck ($30 Each)
-1 BNIB never used Vectra L1 ($375) (* just the box got a little wet on bottom when I was playing with pump placement in my sump, No damage whatsoever to pump/parts since they werent in box but box got distorted when I let it dry)
-1 Radion XR15 PRO G3 (purchased used- Manufacture Date July 2014) ($250)
(SOLD-2 MP10W QD (purchased used) ($175 each))
-1 Ecotech Battery backup ($150)
-1 Ecotech Reeflink ($80)
-1 BNIB never used Vertex RX 2.5 Reactor ($160)
-1 Vertex Omega 130 Protein Skimmer (purchased used) ($150)
-1 Bubble Magus T-11 Dosing Pump WITH mounting bracket/stand ($200)
-1 BNIB Bulk Reef Supply 5 Stage Plus (75GPD w/ TDS meter) PLUS Im adding a second canister AND extra deionizing resin, just needs membrane for 2nd canister) ($250)
-1 Trigger Systems Emerald 34 Sump ($300)
-1 Sump (Not sure of brand, but dimensions in pics) ($60)
-1 Aquaeuro 1/13 chiller ($240) *super nice cond. and still even has original screen cover sticker on it- not a messed up screen as kinda looks in pic
-1 Syncra Silent 4.0 pump ($70)
-Rio+ pump bundle (2500, 600, 400, 180) (few parts missing on some, but thats why Im just selling as great bundle deal!) ($50)
-1 Majano Wand ($60)
-1 Wave Point 2x T5 (4ft) light fixture (needs new bulbs & no mount legs unfortunately) ($40)
-1 Two Little Fishies Phosban Reactor ($20)
-1 Hydor Smart Level ATO ($40)
-1 Handheld Refractometer ($10)
-1 4 Filter Sock holder ($5)
-1 Brand New bag of Instant Ocean Sea Salt and Brand New Prime water conditioner (purchased just before moving to start curing rocks immediately but never got the chance after Landlord nipped tank plans) ($20)
-PVC (1-schedule 40) 5ft of Blue and about 4.75ft Black ($15)

APEX STUFF!
-1 Apex Classic (Orange Label) w/ Lab grad pH probe.... PLUS extra Pinpoint pH probe AND Orp Probe! ($380)
-1 Apex Classic (Black label)... Plus pH probe and throwing in a Neptune breakout box! ($260)
-1 BNIB (never used) ATK (Auto Top Off Kit) ($180)
(SOLD -1 BNIB (never used) AFS (Automatic Feeding System) ($80))
-1 VDM (Variable Dimming Module?....LED And Pump Control Module lol) PLUS 1 Kessil Type A Cord and 1 Kessil Daisy Cord to link another Kessil) ($85)
-1 MPK (Magnetic Probe Kit) ($25)
-1 PM2 Module W/ Salinity Probe! ($170)
-1 BN (never used) EB4 (just dont have original box) ($100)
(SOLD-1 LDK (Leak Detection Kit) PLUS 3x Low Profile Leak Detection Probes! ($140))
-1 LSM (Lunar Simulation Module) WITH 3x LED String ($70)
-1 BNIB Neptune Sys. Solenoid Valve ($25)
-1 AWM Module (AI Wireless Module) -for wireless control on Aqua Illumination Hydras/Vegas/etc. ($30) *discontinued I believe since new AI lights are wireless already, but if you have a older hydra or Vega this will make them wireless

ff6efe86347938.heic[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ShaneTX

Hey yall!!
Had a crazy busy afternoon with running errands and just going to dinner... Ill be home around 8-9 this evening and will go through my inbox to reply to yalls messages (in order received) so dont worry! Also gonna try to get much much more I have posted with pics.

Bear with on Apex system(s) since Ive seen several inquiries in my emails (I have two apex classic systems! one is the orange label classic with lab grade ph probe and another black label classic... and sooo many other Apex modules and parts, so I need to be sure I get all the parts, cables, and probes separated accordingly so I can get pics/prices posted!)

I will be off work all of this next week so scheduling picking up shouldnt be too much an issue for me and Im pretty flexible! I Would prefer not holding/pending any sales and first come first served, but I can be flexible to some extent on that if your serious buyer!
Thank you all so much to everyone whos viewed my thread, sent messages, and yalls patience! Stay tuned!!!

ShaneTX

Its an original Royal Exclusiv Vertex Alpha 170... made way back when before the two companies, Royal Exclusiv and Vertex, parted ways unfortunately (IMO some of best skimmers ever made when they were partner companies)..... got that bad boy from a collector back in Texas, nearly mint pristine condition! .... And actually the only piece I cant part ways with/sell Im sorry. Only since its now impossible to find in this good of condition, and I do plan to eventually have it running on a tank later down the road!

Latest posts