Hottest trending SPS

EyeReef

Admin
admin
Supporter
My Tank Build
Hoping we can keep this thread going so I can keep up with all the newest and must have SPS right now. I last left the SPS train around the time SC orange passion was fetching a high price tag. Where are we at now with the must have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr V

Premium Member
Supporter
I think the time of rainbow tenuis is over. Smoothskins are the trend now. Not The deep water smoothskin, Jawdropper like smoothskin.
And they sure hot.
I am lucky enough to collect some.

I think the time of rainbow tenuis is over. Smoothskins are the trend now. Not The deep water smoothskin, Jawdropper like smoothskin.
And they sure hot.
I am lucky enough to collect some.

Lets see that RRUSA Carolina Reaper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

djrice69

SocaliReef M0DERAT0R IG Farmedfrags
Staff member
2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
Anything pink is hot still

djrice69

SocaliReef M0DERAT0R IG Farmedfrags
Staff member
2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
This one is pretty hot too from vivid

The ones that don't die are the hottest in my tank! I will say that there are some very nice pictures in this thread, when you buy one of these frags it is no guarantee it will remotely resemble the picture in your tank? Light, Flow, and Tank parameters effect these corals differently and I have gone with the keep the ones that do well in my system and replace the ones that don't. I do buy into the hype once in a while, but I for sure know better! My favorite at the moment is a Pink Fury that came from Brian who is now at Two Guys.

The ones that don't die are the hottest in my tank! I will say that there are some very nice pictures in this thread, when you buy one of these frags it is no guarantee it will remotely resemble the picture in your tank? Light, Flow, and Tank parameters effect these corals differently and I have gone with the keep the ones that do well in my system and replace the ones that don't. I do buy into the hype once in a while, but I for sure know better! My favorite at the moment is a Pink Fury that came from Brian who is now at Two Guys.
V know how to keep them how he bought them. Probably the only person I seen post real life pic to online pictures comparison and they look identical. Maybe he is a good photo taker or photoshop.