Huge clearance sale at Dr Foster and Smith

So it looks like this may all just be a big f-up by the company. Reports of many people getting their order cancelled, including mine. I can't find anything about my order using their tracking and no shipping confirmation and it's been day 3 now.

So it looks like this may all just be a big f-up by the company. Reports of many people getting their order cancelled, including mine. I can't find anything about my order using their tracking and no shipping confirmation and it's been day 3 now.
Hope not I got confirmation

What did you order ?

I made 4 separate orders. My 2 ai prime got cancel. My other 3 orders are not inside the system

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
IM Autotop off
Couple of small pumps for my vivarium
And couple of heaters.
They were insanely low priced hopefully

What did you order ?

I made 4 separate orders. My 2 ai prime got cancel. My other 3 orders are not inside the system

Yep my order is not in their system either. I went back to check on all items I ordered and all except 3 still shows the sale or clearance price. The 3 (bio cubes and phosphate remover cubes, and iodine) went back to their regular price. So I don't really know what's going on. It wasn't like they were huge discounts either, just $5-6 off due to 50% discount.

johnwin84

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow look. My order # from 7.10.18 ended n33393--- then on 7.11n33399---. that aleat 6000 orders in a day . I did check out as a guest all 4 times. Hopefully they don't cancel my orders because of that.

Last edited:
Wow look. My order # from 7.10.18 ended n33393--- then on 7.11n33399---. that aleat 6000 orders in a day

Dam they are getting swamped
My order is in the system just checked
Hopefully they process it good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol after thinking they cancelled my order and almost forgot about it I get shipping confirmation yesterday. What's weird is that I saw the charge on my card but it disappeared. I just checked and I don't see a new charge either.

erichk

I had the same thing happen to me where it took them awhile to ship and now I do not see it on my credit card statement anymore.

lol after thinking they cancelled my order and almost forgot about it I get shipping confirmation yesterday. What's weird is that I saw the charge on my card but it disappeared. I just checked and I don't see a new charge either.
Hopefully it happens to me too