50g Rimless Star-fire Reef System Turnkey

Hello all, the time has come in my life where I can no longer put in the time and effort to maintain this beauty. Too keep a long story short I will be selling my 50g (3) sided starfire glass panel Rimless Reef Tank. This setup was originally used for an SPS Dominant reef tank, and will come with everything anyone would need to establish and successfully grow not only sps corals but any of the other High requirement corals. This tank is lit by a 250w DE 14k Phoenix Metal halide fixture & ballast w/ (2) 3 strip led moonlight bars for night-time viewing. Filtration provided via a custom built Advanced Acrylic 3 chamber sump, housing 2 BRS media reactors on the left hand side (GFO/Carbon) w/ return pump, a Bubble Magnus Curve 7 Protien skimmer On the right side where the overflow goes into the filter sock, aswell as a Refugium chamber in the middle. The sump is auto-topped off by a JBJ ATO unit as well. As for the flow in tank, I used (2) WP-25's & a SEIO pump . I have the Red Sea test kits for CA,ALK,& MAG aswell as the Red Sea Reef Foundation additives (1) A , (2) B (1 brand new) & (1) C. I also have left over Extra Premium ROX 0.8 carbon / high capacity GFO. The aquascape in this tank was carefully crafted out of 100lbs or more of Fiji premium hand selected live rock, in which I paid over 4.50$ a pound for... tank has about a 2" Fiji Pink Sand Bed all around. Will throw in all of my fish food ( mysis & brine ), 5gallon water jugs, a few lightly used MH bulbs, extra WP-25 controllers to anyone who wants the whole setup. Otherwise I will break it down piece by piece to those who are interested. Im asking a Package price of 1000$ cash