SCAPE meeting @ CK fish world in Covina

Tomorrow is the first BIG meeting of the year at CK fish world in Covina.

For more details, visit the scapeclub.org forum, register and RSVP on the meeting thread.

In addition to that, as normal, new members CAN register the day of at the meeting ($5 per participant in order to enjoy the fine dining, etc).

Scape is a freshwater planted club with major focus on shrimp as well. There will be tremendous numbers of auctions, most starting at a dollar. Entire freshwater planted setups will be up for auction, and CK will be offering deals galore for the freshwater side to all participants of the club meeting.

Pm me if you have any questions not answered on the scapeclub forum.

Tell me hello, tomorrow, if you go!

djrice69

SocaliReef M0DERAT0R IG Farmedfrags
Staff member
2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
I use to be active is Bo still there? Let me know if you see ant erios ban wah

So, this video summarizes, quite well, what a grand raffle meet is like.

Over 100 attendees, tremendous participation and support from the FISH STORE host, food, raffles, good times, and AUCTIONS.

Thank you to Chung for the video.

[video=youtube;rtHu2fjljFA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtHu2fjljFA[/video]

djrice69

Staff member
2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
Thanks for showing this. Let's see if reefers can compete with the local attendance such as scape

Thanks for showing this. Let's see if reefers can compete with the local attendance such as scape
I feel the direction for reef clubs really needs to incorporate them reaching out to lfs. It is a win /win for both. Discounts always happen, the money spent goes back into the hobby instead of an unaffiliated entity (ihop?!), people meet, and it provides tremendous awareness to the related club by their presence among unknowing shoppers.

We picked up about 12 new members on that day alone.

Tangwich

2020 Philanthropist
Sorry but all I can contribute to this thread is.....best Peruvian food in socal happens to be half a block away from ck fishworld....its called Mr. pollo. Try it....ur welcome...jesse out :congrats:

djrice69

Staff member
2020 Philanthropist
Supporter
If you want we can start something. Let me know. I have ideas, but if anyone wants to be in on it shoot me a pm we can talk.

I feel the direction for reef clubs really needs to incorporate them reaching out to lfs. It is a win /win for both. Discounts always happen, the money spent goes back into the hobby instead of an unaffiliated entity (ihop?!), people meet, and it provides tremendous awareness to the related club by their presence among unknowing shoppers.

We picked up about 12 new members on that day alone.

Latest posts